Let this blog be Used and Abused by you, it is a place for your comments, prays and thoughts and offer some of you daily time to be with Jesus and Mary.
Usa e Abusa deste espaço, aqui podes comentar, rezar e meditando oferece algum do teu tempo diário para estares com Jesus e Maria
.

I recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox

Na parte final deste blog pode ler as Leituras do Dia do Ano completo Liturgico

Scroll to the end to access Todays' Mass Readings and Meditations

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Why are we living surrounded by hate?


The last Monthly (25Th August) message from Medjugorge says it all and Our Lady spoken : “Dear children! Today I call you to pray and fast for my intentions, because satan wants to destroy my plan. Here I began with this parish and invited the entire world. Many have responded, but there is an enormous number of those who do not want to hear or accept my call. Therefore, you who have said ‘yes’, be strong and resolute. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


Hate and several others negative sentiments are the principal ingredients to destroy Our Lady plans, so I invite you to respond to Our Lady call. Fasting and praying! Can you respond to Our Lady plan?


You can't see the invisible plans that satan has, but believe me, if Our Lady is warning us, you must pay attention. Be humble, charitable, forgive all those with negative behaviors you see around you and do your daily prayers and fast with frequency.


I leave here Fatima live stream for you to be connected with Our Lady every weekday at 15:30 London Time (10:30 NY Time) Fatima Sanctuary Live

GOD BLESS U ALL


P.S. As most know Medjugorge is not approved by the church, but I find no problem in this message to be applied in this hate subject. Fasting and praying are weapons against the evil one. I advise if you want to follow Our Lady messages to find the official ones, read Medjugorge as a non-approved event and with extra care.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic Search Engine

Powered by Google